View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
Easter Bunny 00

Demigod Of Hate's Gamercard

"Points and Unlockables" Achievements

Cartoon Collector 50
Unlocked all characters

This is unlocked for buying all characters out of the store. Most characters cost 1200, while a few cost 1500. There are 8 characters, for a total of 10500 points.

Get points faster:
This seems to be the fastest way i could get credits. Go to Battle Mode, then choose Custom Game. Just put the stock way up, I did 30 and i usually got 1300 points for each match. That being said, you could probably get more than 4000 for doing 100. I found 30 just right.
Choose Powerpuff Girls first stage, and as soon as Mojos Robot destroys the other buildings, just keep throwing them off the edge.
If you need a Synergy related achievement, such as Johnnys or Bubbles, choose them, and choose either Dexter or Chowder with your second controller (for achievements on using a certain assist against them) or use one of the match-ups listed in "Vengeance of Vilgax" to get the most out of the fights. I recommend saving your credits until youre over 9000 for an achievement, then spend away.

You are awarded:
40 points per Kill
-20 points per Fall
1 point for every energy pickup

100 stock game, no deaths, only grabs, 1v1 - 4000 pts
*Thanks LoreEater for mentioning the points!

I suggest holding out on purchasing anything until you unlock the "Its over 9000!" achievement.

Costume Collector 30
Unlocked all costumes

This is unlocked for buying all costumes out of the store. Each costume costs 500. There are 26 costumes, for a total of 13000 points.

See "Cartoon Collector" for point grinding tips.

I suggest holding out on purchasing anything until you unlock the "Its over 9000!" achievement.

Unreal Estate Collector 40
Unlocked all arenas

This is unlocked for buying all stages out of the store. Each stage costs 1000.
In total it will cost 5000 for all stages.

Big Money! 20
Collected 1000 points from a single level

Playing a long level, such as KND stage 1, will increase your chances of getting a lot of points. You get 40 points per kill, and -20 points per fall. Every energy you pick up will give you a point, so pick up as many as you can. Take your time and kill as many enemies as you can. This should come very early on.

It’s over 9000! 25
Collected 9001 points

You are awarded points for every mode in the game. 40 points per kill, 1 point for every energy pickup, and a time bonus for every level you complete in Story. This is not cumulative, so you must have 9001 or more in your bank at one time for this to unlock. Simply dont buy anything until you get this achievement.

Last edited by Easter Bunny 00; 12-02-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Easter Bunny 00 is offline   Reply With Quote