View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
Lo5e

Arise Crazy's Gamercard
Exclamation Oblivion Walker Q+A guide

Since there is so many questions about this achievement all over the forums I thought I would post the majority of the questions being asked into this thread with the answers included.

(I know there is a q/a thread but it's not specific to this achievement which many seem to get confused about)

Feel free to message me / post to add any more

Q1- Can you still get the achievement if you sell the artifacts?

A- Yes you only have to have got them once after that you are free to do with them at your own will (sell them etc)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q2- Does the Skeleton Key count as an Daedric Artifact?

A- No it does not
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q3- What quests can you mess up the outcome on?

A- Clavius Vile - You need the Masque of Clavius Vile
Mehrunes Dagon - You need Mehrune's Razor
Namira - You need the Ring of Nimira
Vaermina - You need the Skull of Corruption

Q4- If i mess up one on the quests what should i do?

A- Reload a previous save if you can, or get both the artifacts during the Hircine - Saviors Hide or Ring of Hircine quest follow Webbs amazing guide here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=341623

( NOTE: Only if you mess up one if you mess up 2+ you will have to revert to another save if not possible you will have to restart the game in it's entirety for this achievement)

Q5- Can i get some quest items on one save file then some on another and still get the achievement?

A- No they all have to be obtained on one save file

Q6- For the 'waking nightmares' quest I chose to let the skull get destroyed will it effect the achievement or not?

A- Yes and no it will effect the achievement if you have messed up previously, see question 4 for the solution

Q7- I did all the daedrik quests and did not destroy the skull of corruption and i still didn't get this achievement why?

A- You may have come across an ingame glitch wait for the patch and hope for the best

Q8- During the best friend quest i killed the dog! (Barbas) can i still get the achievement?

A- Yes see question 4 for the solution

Q9- So your not supposed to kill everyone you encounter on these quests?

A- The Dog (Barbas) and Sinding during the moonlight quest (without exploiting) are the only ones you don't kill to get the artifact

(Note: I advise you kill Sindling to make sure)

Q10- The Official guide says the Skeleton Key is an Artifact so it must be?

A- No this is not true and has been confirmed several times it does not count towards this achievement

Q11- How many artifacts are there?

A- 16 but you only need to obtain 15 at any time to get the achievement

Q12- Can you start all these quests from the beginning of the game?

A- No the following quests you have to be a certain level / reach a certain mission in the game:

Masque of Clavicus Vile (have to be Lvl 10)
Ebony Mail (have to be Lvl 30)
Ebony Blade (have to be Lvl 20 and have completed the main “Dragon Rising” quest)
Volendrug (have to be Lvl 9)

Q13- Do i have to feast on Verulus during the 'Ring of Namira' quest to get the artifact?

A- Yes you have to feast on him do not kill him before this stage in the mission (when you arrive in the hall)

Q14- Once i completed the Ring of Namira quest it keeps giving me the option to feast on people why?

A- De-equip the Ring of Namira it has this trait if you equip it everytime to search someones body

Q15- So i have to be evil to get this achievement? but i don't want to!?

A- Sorry but you have no choice if you wan't to get this achievement you will have to do many evil deeds along the way

Q16- One of the quests won't activate for me why?

A- game glitch im afraid it happened to me during the 'house of horrors' quest when it wouldn't activate my advice:

- Follow the steps metioned in question 4
- Wait for a patch (NOTE: this could take a while no quest missions confirmed in the upcoming patch)
- Restart the game

Last edited by Lo5e; 01-10-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Lo5e is offline   Reply With Quote