View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #9
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOdadjian View Post
Hey Drucifer, as always, thanks for all your guides. They've been extremely helpful for me. Right now I'm only one Catwoman campaign challenge away from getting 1140/1140 in the game (not counting Calendar Man or DLC).

I love completing games but at the same time I've went through tons of grief trying to get these Catwoman medals. How would you say the difficulty of the Robin/Nightwing challenges compares with Catwoman's challenges? Would you say that going through Catwoman's challenges is a good preparation and would maybe make Robin and Nightwing a breeze for me?

If they are still godly difficult then I'll probably just stay away for now, take a break from Arkham, and wait for a price drop.

I had far less trouble with Nightwing and Robin, though I have yet to go back and refine my techniques with Catwoman like I did with Robin and Nightwing. I'm sure there are simpler ways of doing her challenges.

To answer your question, I would go ahead and purchase Nightwing and Robin as you will likely be able to complete their challenges far easier than Catwoman's. Nightwing is an interesting hybrid of her speed and Batman's strength, whereas Robin is extremely similar to Batman though unique enough to be his own character.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote