View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #20
Wiscompton X

Zero Eighty Six's Gamercard
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Definately hate this achievement, at least its one of the few "bad ones" in the game...

But Skyrim like any TES is actually a game where you can choose your path right? So why does an achievement require you to perform evil deeds... this i don't understand.

Same as asking to pickpockets 50 persons... i am an honest person, i play this game as honest as i can, why should i do that and why should i had to get a bounty in every region of the game... sucks honestly.

But there is only 3 so far i think that are really bad... not too much of a problem... yet it annoys me a bit.

I purposely left some quest out of oblivion cause i was not an evil character... especially some daedric ones, and i don't care there the "best quest" of the game. Personally i prefer being a mercenary hunting a band of thief... i feel like a true hero in a game like that doing stuff like this.
You're a good person, but your logo is the Communist hammer and sickle. Communist regimes have killed millions of innocent people.

I guess associating with evil acts is bad in video games, but in real life all bets are off.
Wiscompton X is offline   Reply With Quote