View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Thanks for the respect note

When you have the achievements, the tiles will show up on your profile on xboxlive.com. Log in and view the achievements. You can even submit them if you want below:

SUBMIT FORUM

So far I have not seen anyone submit them. Guide is looking good so far, the layout is what I prefer (roadmap on separate post, all steps included, etc). The only thing is that the achievement tiles take up a bunch of character space. I moved down some of it into your reserved post. I believe you will need up to three more possibly. Just go ahead and post 3 reserves and I'll fix them to go under the guide. As far as this being your first guide you are taking the right approach!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote