View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #22
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
An alternative method (which can be seen in my Predator Master campaign vid) is to plant it and follow him to the floor grates, then do a takedown.
That's exactly what I did. Then after that I detonated the Snap-Flash and performed a beatdown on the sniper in the tower/window.

Anyways, once again, thanks for the videos. It definitely helped me for some of the bothersome Predator challenges that involved Explosive Gel (Natural Selection, Police Brutality). I probably would've never figured out how to efficiently plant the Explosive Gel in the appropriate places and detonate it at the correct time.

My last achievement for this game now is Story Teller.

Note: I had lots of trouble with Meltdown Mayhem (Extreme). I have absolutely no idea why. Everytime I followed your method in the video something terrible happened. Performing a double-ledge-takedown was the challenge holding me back; it's tough to perform it when it's a very small map and there is almost always an enemy on the ground that spots you.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote