View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #314
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0Straniero91 View Post
Bad choice for Turn 10 doing that. Thank god I did that one.
Forza 3 had the same problem. It was down for a few days and is now back. It is possible that they broke something during routine mainenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOKER 513 View Post
Major League Baseball 2k9
I tried playing online with a friend to get the Team 2K & I COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER achievements and it wouldn't let us connect in any game modes. Servers might be closed on this one. If some other ppl could try and see would be great.
I had the same problem at one point. Both of you need to have the same version of the update in order to get matched up, and since the online service was shut down about 18 months ago, no new updates are being released. You and your partner will probably need to delete your roster update (it is stored in the game folder) and both play with the default roster on disc. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the problem would be.