View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #33
Twincats

Send a message via ICQ to Twincats Send a message via AIM to Twincats Send a message via MSN to Twincats Send a message via Yahoo to Twincats Send a message via Skype™ to Twincats

Twincats's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ITT: People that want autosaves every 5 minutes.

Come on everyone. It's a great game for its time.

Sure, there are a few cons about the game. The whole save slot system. I'm used to playing it with a keyboard and not a controller, so yeah... The controls are a bit... Foreign. But it's a port, so how can I complain? (Unless we're talking about how EA makes you BUY the last 6 achievements if you get the game used or rent it)

Regardless, I think it's wrong to contrast the gameplay between American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns. For one, the first game was developed for PC--as opposed to the sequel, which obviously was developed for consoles. Not to mention the sequel came out a decade later. Of course the gameplay will be more realistic and the controls more fluid.

And complaining about the near-absence of autosaves? Really, people? Really? Back in the day, you had to save manually--if there was a save feature. Let's not get into passwords, haha.

To put it succinctly: It takes five seconds to go into the menu and save. How long did it take you to get on the x360a forums and bitch about it?

Hard Corps: Uprising
If you play this game, send me a message.
It'd be nice to find others that play this amazing game.

WAT
Twincats is offline   Reply With Quote