View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #63
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
I never played a Silent Hill game before it. At the time, I was only interested in the game because it was banned in Australia, so I imported it from the U.K. and enjoyed the experience.
I heard about that ban... That sucks since it is the only Xbox-360 SH game atm

Though, in my opinion, Homecoming was the worst Silent Hill game to be released. It was basically a copy of the recently released movie, all ideas coming from that and the first game, little originality. Also, there seemed to be too much emphasis on combat, which is not what Silent Hill normally has... I personally never finished it, it seemed to be a mockery to one of my favorite game series.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I am not one of those "only the first 2-3 games were good" I loved every game released (except maybe Origins) its just that Homecoming doesn't come close to the others.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote