Originally Posted by isaaccummins
Just checked back through the recent game releases...
- TextTwist - Released 18th January - Glitched
- Bug Village - Released 11th January - Glitched
- Z0MB1ES (on teh ph0ne) - Released 4th January - Wow, actually not Glitched!
- Spider Jack - Released 28th December - Buggy!
- MiniSquadron - Released 21st December - Glitched
- Battlewagon - Released 14th December - Glitched
- Hasta la Muerte - Released 7th December - Glitched
- Ghostscape - Released 30th November - Buggy!
- Farm Frenzy 2 - Released 23rd November - Glitched
- Lets Golf 2 - Released 16th November - Glitched
- Fusion Sentient - Released 9th November - Glitched
10 of 11 of the last releases glitched or buggy.
Damn, to actually see it laid out like that is REALLY depressing. What I don't understand is there's no way in HELL product testing something like a WP game should take very long since most of these are a few hours tops.
If something like Skyrim had glitched achievements, I would TOTALLY understand but TextTwist? Crickey....