View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #84
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadentBeaver View Post
This is such a great guide Tyger. I've been using it from the very start, and love the fact you've included the locations of the newspapers too. Just a bit gutted that I've now got to the end of your guide with no more help. If you're not going to finish it please let us know so I can search for the next best.
I do plan on finishing it, but I need a good amount of time to invest into each chapter so a lot of days I must skip even attempting without the proper time and dedication. I also cannot find some images from the last chapter I did which is a little bit frustrating. II OE II did a written guide as well on the thread if you'd like to use that one, as it is complete. Thanks for comments though, helps push me to get it done.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote