View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For some reason when I did this I got a major jump and wasn't able to get potions that were at +73,000 percent. My potions went from +8,000 % to over +1,000,000 and I had to reload my hard save and go with the +8,000% because anything higher gave my enchantments negatives (but only the enchantments). Improving turned out scary great but when I enchanted my armor it all fell into the negative by about 6 billion points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
Personally I think doing this would take all the fun out of the game.

I'm with you on this. I just made my armor tonight as a way to seek revenge on the game for forcing me to delete my mage and start all over again. I went Orcish tank this time with intent to make this armor and just annihilate. It was fun for a little while, but after one-shotting a dragon with my Daedric bow I've already considered crafting a new set. I have 13 extra Daedra hearts and acquiring the Ebony ingots required would be nothing as I'm sitting on 160,000 gold in profits from potion sales and general dungeon looting.

I didn't wait until I had all this stuff ready before questing, I did it as I went along. Took me to level 50 to get everything in order as Method prescribed. I couldn't just sit in Whiterun grinding it out. I had to adventure. But yeah, it's not that fun and I'll probably just keep this suit for when I decide to go after that Master Criminal cheev, as it's waaaay too expensive to be able to sell it to anyone.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Method; 01-27-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote