View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #92
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishmagnum View Post
I have beat the game with 3 saves plus the free 1 at the checkpoint! Considering the fact you can save 3 times in all resident evil games and still get an "A" rank, and under time limit/bonus objectives/ no F-aid spray boggles my mind that people think it's done in 1 play through lolTry it for your selves people! I think this is just 1 person trying to make the game seem way harder than it is! Hope this helps, have good day, and have fun! PS. I would like to know who originally said the no saves...
This is incredible. The most common known method for A Rank has been no saves. Doing a lot of Research it seems his 3 saves seem to be true. Though I cannot confirm this but it seems Code Veronica uses a score system (a system we can't see)

Now if the info I found is true you can get an A rank multiple ways.

You lose points for Saving,retrying,using sprays and such.

Now for the Rank you only need so many points. Now if you Save your game you just lost a lot of points. Now if you keep saving you will lose fewer points but it still adds to your total.

Now you can only lose so many points before your out of a Rank. So decide what you want to use. Also Aim for time. If you fall under 4h 30min but you didnt save or retry OR heal then you should have enough points left over to save your Rank.

This could be a game changer. I cannot confirm this (yet) but it looks true to me.

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote