View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:42 AM   #94
Teh Paralyzer

New Paralyzer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by theirishmagnum View Post
In every resident evil, your able to have three saves and still get an A rank, provided your under time limit also. The ranking system, although hard to tell how it runs, but I do believe its a simple style point system, based off my knowlegde from speed demo Use an aid spray, or save past 3 times, or retry, or skip special tasks, do reduce points. In re2, if you get all the photos, you get an extra point, or collect all the diaries, you also get a point! so if you decide to use an aid spray, it just cancels it out, and isn't a permanent deduction towards your rank. in re:Code VX, If you kill the worm outside the training hall then you wouldnt have to, lets say give rodrigo his hemo-stat, or a different special; task! Or skip a certain task and get a better time limit, although thats only based on some of my lucky runs in other res games?! I hope this helps and once again, this knowledge is based of of time iv played the series of res games and people on When I beat game, I had just under 4 hours, but had 3 saves, then i checked this site, to see reviews and stuff, so know ima try to beat game with killing worm, but not do another task, i will post my results in the next 2 weeks time! and will be trying several different methods to help the people on here get a more clearer description! ill be back lol

Thanks! This is great information.

4th Person to 1K DDR Universe on X360A... on my old gamertag
Teh Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote