View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #27
S3M

S3M James's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundlessb00m View Post
Man, if this is actually true after hours of spamming grenades, I'll be PISSED.

360: Kill 10 airborn enemies using grenades
PS3: Kill 10 enemies by exploding a piece of dynamite in the air

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make them different?! Thanks Married2Mary, this will definitely end the glitched achievement worries
Right people just to explain this achievement a little bit better as no one seems to have figure it out.

If you do a firework kill correctly you get a special death animation where the enemy's head pops off and explodes like a firework with their headless body falling to the ground. You need to see this death animation 10 times for the achievement to pop. It only works on the basis type watchers units and their colour variates and no others.

You need to make sure that the grenade blows up mid air near their head to make this happen, if the grenade is too close however it will just kill the enemy out right, I got it down to being able to do it with 1/3 enemies, timing is a bit of a pain for this.

In short you need to hold the grenade and throw it just before it blows so it will blow in mid air. Once I figured this out the achievement was easy to get but it does take some practice and a few extra kills.

Remember if their head doesn't shoot off like a firework, that enemy will not count towards the achievement.

[Edit] Would be great if someone could make a video of the needed death animation sadly I can't capture video to show you.

Last edited by S3M; 02-12-2012 at 02:25 PM.
S3M is offline   Reply With Quote