View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
^^

That'd be the best option, I think. I always thought there were spots you couldn't make it through, but I always either figured out a way forward, or found the correct way to backtrack.

If you really are stuck, the good thing is that the game only takes about an hour, once you learn all of the puzzles. After 3 playthroughs, I'm (currently) 12th on the leaderboards for time. Should be 11th, since the guy in 2nd somehow has a fast time, but absolutely NO gamerscore for ANY game. >=/

Still, if you absolutely must restart, just remember how to pass certain rooms, and rush through it all (or, stop and get all the collectibles, now that you likely have a better understanding of when and how to get them all).

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote