Thread: Helpful Tips
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #67
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Extra post simply for Ashley in the Suit of Armor - she is virtually IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL. Explosions, knifes, any type of gun...you can set her beneath a boulder trap and shoot out the stick, she'll simply be pushed to the side with no damage. You can light her on fire, you can leave her in the room with the drill machine and SHE'LL STILL SURVIVE. That armor = God mode for her. Nothing can kill her, you don't even have to do the button mashing in her sequence with the suits of armor that try to kill you. Just let them hit! No damage. You can even put her up on the hill that the truck is driving down on 2-3, shoot the truck and have it crash right into her...she'll be A-okay.

I'm on my Professional run right now, I tested out a lot of methods back on the Wii but with every possible death method I can think of. Last thing I'm going to be able to try is the wrecking ball in chapter 5 but otherwise she's invincible to any possible death. Fun to screw around with trying to kill Ashley =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote