View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Gamertag: TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Guide Writers Guild   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
TMP, take your time on Game Types A-C there isn't a whole lot of rush. Just aim the reticule over the body, get a shot and make sure you don't miss for every 5 downed targets. This will force the Salazar target to show up. If you can get a streak going, you can shoot 5 targets...hit the Salazar target in on hit and keep the streak going with additional targets (thus forcing Salazar to show up again rather quickly).

Another thing that I did was try to get headshots with the TMP on the first 5 targets, guaranteeing 100 points per head (500 total) + 500 from salazar for an easy 1000 points.

It gets frustrating though, trust was pissing me off to no end. Trial and happens eventually.
Badass in a Sig #3 - Genos (One Punch Man)

Cybernetic, respectful yet somewhat impulsive and crazy cool in battle. Upgrading his systems to do even more damage than ever before...and he just has the most badass look, seriously. One of the best fire-based characters I've seen.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote