Thread: Opinions so far
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #53
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie View Post
This game is way over the top. Its the same excitement I got when I played Bayonetta.

Only one complaint though, wish they could have put more dough in their audio engineering. The sound just lacks oomph. A good example of great sound that goes with the game would be Darkness II.
If there was one thing I didn't expect people to have an issue with, it would be the sound. 0_o
Are you referring to the battle sounds, or the music itself? I suppose I can understand if your issue lies with the noises heard during actual fights.

I just polished off my last three achievements for this, and I haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time now. It quickly became one of my favorites with how over-the-top it is, and I've already played through it 4 times, and could easily see myself doing it more for fun.

Funny, most of my favorite all-time games are from Capcom in some degree... this, Killer7, Viewtiful Joe, Okami... what is it with Capcom giving me so much fun, yet breaking my heart over Mega Man Legends 3? Q_Q

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote