View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #481
oooo yeah

oooo yeah's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey350 View Post
Ok then, Im gonna try that, see how good it is! Know any other enchantments I could replace some with?

@ oooo yeah
~Osprey350
From an earlier page:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooo yeah View Post
Just though I'd offer an alternative set of enchants for the God armor. Basically you have 12 slots and I filled mine with -

Helm:
Fortify Magicka, Waterbreathing
Armor:
Fortify Health, Fortify Stamina
Gauntlets:
Fortify Carry Weight, Fortify Pickpocket
Boots:
Fortify One-Handed, Sneak
Ring:
Fortify Lockpicking, Fortify Two-Handed
Necklace:
Fortify Archery, Fortify Barter

What I took out from Method's build:
Any Fortify Regen Rates. With your health/magicka/stamina in the millions when would you ever need to regenerate?
Muffle. With Sneak in the millions muffle is completely unnecessary.
Magic Resistance and Poison Resistance. Health in the millions? Hello?

What I added to Method's build:
Fortify Archery, One-Handed and Two-Handed. By adding these, any and all weapons I pick up will automatically be "Godlike" including enchanted weapons and any weapon rewards from daedric quests. You won't have to bother smithing anymore, just use whatever weapon you think looks the best or fits the situation. This also saves you a perk (arcane blacksmith)
Fortify Barter. Being able to purchase whatever you want for the same price as you can sell it for is really handy.
Fortify Health as opposed to Fortify Regen Rate. No reason really, just liked seeing health/stamina/magicka all in the millions. lol
Sneak as opposed to muffle. With sneak in the millions you can literally walk up a dragons back and onto his head and insert an arrow into the back of his skull at point blank range. Not sure if muffle alone allows you to do this.

Anyway you go you will absolutely dominate. But these 12 enchantments were the only ones I considered that offered something useful to a "God" character. All other enchantments are pretty useless imo.
Did you finally get it to work properly? You said before something about the potions running out or something.
oooo yeah is offline   Reply With Quote