View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #37
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by squodge View Post
I big thank-you for such a great & detailed guide. I only recently bought an X360, and I remember playing the original of this game on the N64.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CienPR View Post
Thanks for the guide, friend. I'm planning on starting this game again soon .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellend124 View Post
How do we go about appealing the mods to change the guide on the main home page? This guide is so much better than the piece of shit listed there. All that guide does is tell you common sense. 2 hours MIGHT have gone into the creation of that.

Your guide is so much more helpful. I think I'm going to start working on this game again.
You're all very welcome. I will submit the guide once I am done filling in the information for the last four achievements, it should then be placed on the home page. I fixed the roadmap... Let me warn any potential guide writers, DO NOT leave your roadmap to last. At least reserve your first post for the roadmap. I had to do so much moving around of posts, it took me well over an hour to get everything in order. Moving some of the posts caused issues, especially with regards to the videos (some multiplied). I hope I haven't accidentally removed anything important. lol. If anyone sees a mistake or yes, something missing (other than the four achievements I need to fill in), please let me know.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Deleted my 1st post so the guide is now not split in two.
Thanks a lot mate.

Last edited by Shelton; 03-01-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Shelton is offline   Reply With Quote