Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #17
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Nice guide mate. Glad we got a completed one up and running!

One quick note. The Properganda achievement you should list as glitched or as a high risk. It's happening to a fair few people where upon getting the last poster or sign its not unlocking.

Now I'm not sure if this has something to do with gaining the rest via chapter select or what but mine just glitched. If someone got them them all in one playthrough and the achievement unlocked then it may be the issue.

Though the business cards are fine whatever way you talks them. From reading a few threads it seems like the only fix is another quick (3hr max) playthrough on easy grabbing them all in one go again. Hopefully this should fix it. Though a recovered gamertag might boot the achievement?
Sorry, wasn't home yesterday.

I didn't get all of them on one playthrough, so I had to get the rest via chapter select. I still got the achievements, though. It seems to be related to switching difficulty a lot, I've noticed. I never played on anything below normal. A lot of people might switch to "easy" to get these propaganda tags and business cards, which might also be related to how many of the achievements are "normal or above". There's no 100% reproduction yet, but I'll include that hey are at risk. Recovered gamertags seemto fix it, but it's sort of a 50/50. TAI JASON had this issue. You might want to send him a PM, since he was able to get his stuck achievements without replaying the game.

I'll edit that now, thanks!

Last edited by Auburok; 03-08-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote