View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
I explained an update to EA that they could do that would make the achievement pop for anyone who plays the game. I told them the update would make the achievement pop when you click start to get to the main menu after you download the update. For example, lets say someone has never played this game and they just bought it, they put it in, download the update, and the achievement unlocks for them without having to do anything.

I told EA this would not be cheating because the achievement is unobtainable. I am sure there will be an update very soon. That email they sent me was sent to me today too.
That sounds like a pretty good idea, I mean it is a 0G achievement after all... Plus it's not really that hard to get (well it is, but if it wasn't glitched... you know what I mean), anyway if they fixed it, it would give me a good reason to get back on this game as I've left it at 760G for over a year now, and maybe other people would do the same, so the rest of the online achievements wouldn't need boosting, for a little while anyways.