View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Naoe

10 GS 勝ちに不思議の勝ちあり
プレイヤーマッチで初勝利した(ノーマルスタイル)
Win a player match in Normal Style.

For this visit network (fifth option), then choose 1. option → 2. option → and then either look for a custom match (2. option) or create a session (3. option). You can also open a player match (4. option in Arcade Mode settings) while playing Arcade Mode in Normal Style. Win the online match to get the achievement.

10 GS 負けに不思議の負けなし
プレイヤーマッチで初勝利した(コマンダースタイル)
Win a player match in Command Style.

For this visit network (fifth option), then choose 2. option → 2. option → and then either look for a custom match (2. option) or create a session (3. option). You can also open a player match (4. option in Arcade Mode settings) while playing Arcade Mode in Command Style. Win the online match to get the achievement.

10 GS ハイランダーへの一歩
ランクマッチでNOVICE階級になった
Earn the rank NOVICE in ranked match.

Just play one ranked match. The style doesn't matter.

30 GS ハイランダーの道
ランクマッチでROUNDER階級になった(ノーマル・コマンダー問わず)
Earn the rank ROUNDER in ranked match (either normal or command style).

You reach this rank when you earned 951 points while playing ranked matches in either normal or command style.

50 GS ハイランダーの世界へようこそ
ランクマッチでHI-ROUNDER階級になった(ノーマル・コマンダー問わず)
Earn the rank HI-ROUNDER in ranked match (either normal or command style).

For this you have to get 3501 points while playing ranked matches in either normal or command style. This will take quite some time. Especially if you and your partner start from scratch.

The fastest way is to play Normal Style ranked match when playing with a boost partner. The one who wants to win, selects Luca (alpha) and an attack partner (Giles, Dixie, Philomena or Nino). The other one chooses Cuilan (alpha) and an attack partner as well (because the defense decreases while having such a partner). Now, while playing Luca, press and hold down A till the attack is fully charged and then shoot. Do this four times and Cuilan should be in VANISH. Now just shoot the last time to win the round. This should take around 10 seconds.

When you keep it this way, the first person should be HI-ROUNDER after 7 ~ 8 hours. Now the other will defeat the HI-ROUNDER. Because of the rank he will get much more points. After 2 hours at most the other one will have the rank as well.

50 GS ベテランパイロット
ランクマッチで100回対戦した(ノーマルスタイル)
Play 100 ranked matches in Normal Style.

This will come automatically while trying to get the HI-ROUNDER achievement.

50 GS ベテランパートナー
ランクマッチで100回対戦した(コマンダースタイル)
Play 100 ranked matches in Command Style.

This will take a while because in command style you can't do much. The one who wants to win, should take Fabian (beta) and Mika as his partner. Fabian is a melee fighter and does much damage. Just throw in some assists and use B.O.S.S. Mode when the oppononent has less than 10% life or is in VANISH. As the opponent just take Cuilan.

10 GS Practice makes perfect.
トレーニングモードに入った
Start Training Mode for the first time.

Training Mode is the seventh option in the main menu. Just press A and you should get the achievement.

20 GS ルカ・ヴェルフェル
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「鳴神ルキノ」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „Narukami Luchino“ unlocked.

This side route unlocks while playing through Story Mode.

20 GS ペルナ
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「フルーツ牛乳、好き?」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „Do you like fruit milk?“ unlocked.

20 GS ミス・ノイジー
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「ミス・ノイジーPart-I」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „Miss Noisy – Part-I“ unlocked.

20 GS ラナタス
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「ラナタス Part-I」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „Ranatus Part-I“ unlocked.

20 GS ミカ・ミクリ
ストーリーモード:「ミカ・ミクリ」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „Mika Mikli“ unlocked.

20 GS Les Trois Mousquetaires
ストーリーモード:「Les Trois Mousquetaires」出現
Story Mode: Scenario „The three musketeers“ unlocked.

Unlocked while playing through Story Mode.
Naoe is offline   Reply With Quote