View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
Naoe

40 GS 幸あらんことを...
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「God bless you…」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „God bless you...“ cleared.

This is the main route ending of the Harmonia Volunteer Force (orange boxes). Sometimes you have to play other routes first before you can continue with this route. The achievement should come naturally.

40 GS 新部署発足!
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「未来、その先へ」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „The future ahead of us“ cleared.

This is the main route ending of the G.S.O (red boxes). Sometimes you have to play other routes first before you can continue with this route. The achievement should come naturally.

40 GS アーリアの未来
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「S.S.S. 解散」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „The dissolution of the S.S.S“ cleared

This is the main route ending of the S.S.S. (blue boxes). Sometimes you have to play other routes first before you can continue with this route. The achievement should come naturally.

30 GS 鳴神ルキノ
ストーリーモード:「全てを賭して」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „Risking everything“ cleared.

That's the end scene of a side route. It should unlock naturally while playing through story mode and finishing other events.

30 GS ニーノ・ピッチョーリ
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「ニーノ」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „Nino“ cleared.

That's the end scene of a side route. It should unlock naturally while playing through story mode and finishing other events.

30 GS ユルシュル・ユクスキュル
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「相棒」をクリア
Story Mode: Scenario „buddy“ cleared.

30 GS ファビアン・ザ・ファストマン
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「エピローグ--」クリア
Story Mode: Scenario „Epilogue -friend-“ cleared.

This is the staff roll of the S.S.S. You should unlock this after the battle Mika vs. Fabian.

40 GS ピドート
ストーリーモード:シナリオ「ピドート」をクリア
Story Mode: Scenario: „Pedote“ cleared.

10 GS ワールドツアラー
全てのステージで対戦する (※トレーニングを除き、ゲームモード問わず)
Fought in every stage (not in training mode).

This should unlock automatically while playing through story mode. Otherwise you can select the stage you are fighting when you play versus or online. Just choose every stage once and finish a battle there.

10 GS アンタッチャブル
ノーダメージで合計10回ラウンド勝利する (※トレーニングを除き、ゲームモード問わず)
Win 10 rounds without taking damage (not in training mode).

Easily done while playing Arcade on easy. Otherwise you can play versus or online and defeat your opponent while he is doing nothing. But be careful. When the timer blinks red you will continually lose health. With other words, at this moment you are not able to win this round without taking damage.

10 GS 冥王星まで飛んでけっ!
B.O.S.S.モードで合計10回ラウンド勝利する (※トレーニングを除き、ゲームモード問わず)
Win 10 times while in B.O.S.S. Mode (not in training mode).

Simply activate B.O.S.S. Mode (pressing LT) when your opponent hasn't much health left (best case scenario: when he is in VANISH). Then defeat him. It's important that you need at least 1 B.O.S.S. Stock to activate this mode. It is shown as a cycle at the button of the screen.

10 GS ラストスタンド
VANISH状態で合計10回ラウンド勝利する (※トレーニングを除き、ゲームモード問わず)
While in VANISH win 10 rounds (not in training mode).

When you completely lose your armor, you are not defeated but in VANISH (it is written in your life gauge). If you get one more hit then you will lose the round. Now you have to make sure to win the round. It also counts when you are in Final B.O.S.S. Mode (pressing LT if you have 1 B.O.S.S. Stock left and when in VANISH).

10 GS ボスケテ
ボスを合計10回使用 (※トレーニングを除き、ゲームモード問わず)
Activate B.O.S.S. Mode 10 times (not in training mode).

Just press LT to activate B.O.S.S. Mode. With this your rounder will be like a final boss in Shoot'em ups aka you can do more damage. The mode's time is as long as your charge gauge. The gauge decreases over time. If you use the Y-attack, it will decrease even faster.
Naoe is offline   Reply With Quote