View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
Darkness727420

Darkness727420's Gamercard
same thing happened to me, i contacted xbox. and they told me if it is not on marketplace you cannot get that item. now i put the gentlemans attire on my avatar through xbox.com. after 2 or 3 weeks or something, they were there on my xbox. so basically put them on your avatar on xbox.com and after sometime they should be on your xbox. were there was a "!" now there is the clothing item that was spposed to be there. i guess put it on your guy then go to your avatar on your xbox and have it update, again it took me almost a month then it started showing up.

now when you put it on your avatar on xbox.com you should be wearing it when you turn your xbox on. but it'll still be a ! were the award should be. itll update the avatar clothing everytime you edit your avatar, so keep doing that and i guess it forces the avatar clothing on there. i knida gave up on it, but i went to change my clothes from the gentlmans attire to something else i already had, and there it was. there was no more !, so i found all the other awards in the game and they were there with no problem

Darkness727420 is offline   Reply With Quote