View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #11
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Checklist- Point of no return. Once you've told Admiral Hackett to begin, your locked in.
- Scan anything you have left or wish to find not in this guide (credits, fuel, etc.)
- Make sure your Effective Military Strength is above 4,000. By using this guide, you won't need 5,000 for the "best" ending because you have plenty of Rep built up.
- For comparison, at this point I had 7,148 Total Military Strength and Bahroo3 had 7,156. It's possible to achieve up to 7,530 based on decisions during all 3 games.
- 1 Talk
- End 1 mission
- Start 1 mission

GALAXY MAP UPDATE
Horsehead Nebula (1 system added)

66. Priority: Cerberus Headquarters- This begins when Miranda plants a tracking device on Kai Leng.
Details- Dock with Cronos Station in Anadius system in Horsehead Nebula; *Point of no Return* tell Hackett your ready to begin; Use Hangar Bay Compression Controls; Use Rotation Controls; Use Clamp Release; Examine Door; Take ladder up towards Central Lab; Enter Central Lab; Use Cerberus Video Log; Locate Prothean VI; Defeat "Boss"
End- Technically when you speak with Anderson. Automatic, no turn-in required.
End Rewards- +15 Rep, 55,000 Credits, War Asset (100)
Mission Rewards- Mission XP (2600), +9 Par/Ren, 4 Medi-Gels available, Collectibles are M-37 Falcon, Serrice Council Greaves, Delumcore Overlay. Salvage for Credits (20000)
Enemy Types- Assault Trooper(36), Centurion(12), Nemesis(6), Atlas(2), Guardian(2), Engineer(5), Turret(4), Phantom(5), "Boss"(1)
Disk- #1
Unwavering Achievement-(25/27)
Achievement Unlocked- Executioner

*Mission added to Log (See #67)

Talk- Head into the Main Battery to:
Details- Speak with Garrus (Tali too if you didn't romance her) for:
Rewards- +2 Rep

FINAL GALAXY MAP UPDATE
Local Cluster (Sol System)
EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNAVAILABLE DUE TO REAPER INVASION

Final Checklist- The Return
- 9 Talks
- Start 1 mission
- End 2 missions

67. Priority: Earth (part 1)- Note: The "part 1" doesn't show in your log. I've split it into 2 parts to cover your "final talks" before concluding the game. Starts when your informed that the Citadel has been moved to the Sol System.
Details- Enter the Local Cluster; Clear the landing site; Find crashed shuttle; Pickup M-920 Cain; Destroy "Heavy Weapon"; Survive Attack; Board the Evac Shuttle
End- When you land in the forward base.
End Rewards- +11 Par/Ren, 200 XP
Mission Rewards- Mission XP (450), 1 Medi-Gel available
Enemy Types- Cannibal(40), Marauder(15), Brute(1), Ravager(1), Banshee(1)
Disk- #1

Talk- Take the ladder down to:
Details- Speak with James for:
Rewards- Your final talk with him and +2 Rep.

Talk- Not far is a door where you can:
Details- Speak with Ashley for:
Rewards- Your final talk with her.

Talk- Enter the door to locate the Communications Tech.
Details- Speak with him for:
Rewards- Your final talk with your ex-squadmates.

Talk- Upstairs in a room with multiple Turians is your chance to:
Details- Speak with Garrus for:

WHEN CROSSING THE BRIDGE, STOP AN ATTACK BY USING THE TURRET

Talk- Once you've crossed the bridge and entered into the other building, you can:
Details- Speak with Liara for:
Rewards- Your final talk with her. (Nice sequence plays if you romanced her)

Talk- While making your way towards Anderson (still) you'll have a chance to:
Details- Speak with Javik for:

Talk- Next to Javik is an ol' friend rallying the troops.
Details- Speak with Wrex for:
Rewards- Your final talk with him.

Talk- Just to the right of Admiral Anderson (when facing him) is the opportunity to:
Details- Speak with Tali for:
Rewards- Your final talk with her and +2 Rep.

Talk- On the other side of Anderson is the chance to:
Details- Speak with EDI for:
Rewards- Your final talk with her.

67. Priority: Earth (part 2)- Note: The "part 2" doesn't show in your log. I've split it into 2 parts to cover your "final talks" before concluding the game. Talk with Admiral Anderson to begin your final mission log entry.
Details- Choose your 2 squadmates for the final time; Cross "No Man's Land"; Clear out Reaper Strongpoint; Make your way to the missle launchers; Secure Missle Launchers; Deactivate Firewall Controls; Defend Missle Battery; Activate Missle Launch Controls; Defend Missle Battery; Activate Missle Launch Controls; Make Your Final Charge!!
End- Technically when you arrive on the Citadel. Automatic, No turn-in required.
End Rewards- +15 Rep, +2 Par/Ren
Mission Rewards- Mission XP (700), +8 Par/Ren, 6 Medi-Gels available.
Enemy Types- Cannibals(52), Marauder(56), Harvester(2), Banshee(15), Husks(20), Brutes(12), Ravager(1), Marauder Shields(1), Marauder Health(1), Husk Prime(3)
Disk- #1
Unwavering Achievement-(26/27)
Achievement Unlocked- Patriot

IT'S NOT OVER!!

Make your FINAL decision

Citadel: The Return- Note: This mission never shows in your mission log, however if you go to "Load Game" and "Restart Mission" you'll see the mission name. Starts right before entering the Citadel.
Details- Meet with Admiral Anderson at the console he's found.
End- This ends when you make your final decision. To help make the choice, I've listed some options and how to achieve them.

I'm Paragon and want the "best" ending!
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I'm Renegade and I love being in control!

Sometimes I'm good. Sometimes bad. I like making different decisions!

Unwavering Achievement-(27/27)
Achievements Unlocked- Legend, Unwavering and Insanity (if you made playthrough on insanity difficulty)

Enjoy the endings, and if your playing an imported ME2 or ME3 game enjoy the scene after the credits!

Change is inevitable.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 05-09-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: As Needed...
Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote