View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #26
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMidget_Furyx View Post
the egg rolls are a bit tough but honestly if you have anger managment issues and get frustrated or annoyed easily...do yourself a favor and just skip this game.
Probably one of the stupidest comments i've read on here in a while.

Unless you are seriously OCD, which you didn't mention at all, this is an easy 950 or so points. Anger management issues don't come into it, frustrated and easily annoyed by stupid little things like those levels put you into, do.

Do yourself a favour, don't skip this game but if you get really pissed off just let it go, its another 950, big whoop its not 1k. I know personally i've done it with a few games, if the last 50 is going to give me more frustration and/or more time the the previous 950 or whatever, then i just mail it back and wait to get one of the other over 100 games on my rental list that are also easy gamerscore....there is no shortage of them.

Just got this, already skipped the eggroll stuff just so i can enjoy the game for now, i'll come bk later and see how well it goes, won't be spending more than an hr tops on all 3, that i do know. I've done that before with rentals and i end up not wanting to put them in and putting it off, soon i've had the game 2 months lol (I do play alotta games anyway.)
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote