View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #117
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin508 View Post
Just wondering if anyone cane tell me how long (approx) it'd take to whack out all the achievements on this, I started playing it last night and got 3 of them, I'm assuming it shouldn't take longer than a couple of days 'cause there's no pesky online ones
As long as you are persistent, it definitely shouldn't take more than a few days.

I finally 1000ed this game yesterday! I've had it since launch day, but I didn't want to get all of the achievements out of the way as soon as possible because I just wanted to play the game longer. But I managed to obtain all of the achievements without having to resort to using the bandanna skull. The Library was a complete mess, I ended up running through and jumping around hoping I wouldn't get killed too soon...