View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #161
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
right, i have a question, although im 99% sure no-one will even read this, im still very curious for an answer, so anyway;

is there a fortify speechcraft enchantment anywhere in the game that i can dis-enchant and re-apply as i see fit. ive been searching for hours now and cant find one anywhere and its all i need ot complete my armour set. ive got the potions and the uniquely enchanted stuff but they aren't useful to me.

im basically looking for, does this enchantment exist in game for me to destroy and re-apply whenever and if so does anyone know of a specific place to find it?

cheers.

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote