View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #163
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
I always read this and try to help if I can, I am a bit busy at the moment so I just copied this from the The Elder Scrolls Wiki;
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

As far as I know from personal experience, there is no actual "Fortify Speechcraft" enchantment, so hopefully you wanted it for barter. Hope this helps.
cheers for this, but i have all the items on the list at the bottom of the spoiler. it wont let me disenchant any of these, and when i did disenchant linwe's gloves(not speechcraft, but a unique item, non the less), i couldn't apply the effect to anything else, even though it is just essentially fortify one-handed. looks like you cant have this enchantment then, its not too bad though, after posting this question i found a helmet that gives me underwater breathing and i think i prefer it now to speech craft.

cheers again.