View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #165
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
Basically it is saying you can find necklaces that you can disenchant with fortify barter, but the enchantment can only be put back on to necklaces. It says that The enchantments on the equipment at the bottom may not be re-enchanted to other equipment, but you can wear them to stack your barter skill.

If you really want to find a specific enchantment, you can either keep checking shop inventories, look if there is one somewhere in a chest or something, or do what I did and save just before dealing the death blow on a dragon and reload if you do not get what you want (This method is completely random though and therefore may take 1 minute or 100 minutes, it is mainly better if you are just starting out your enchanting skill).

All the methods take time, but will pay off eventually. To be honest, fortify barter is probably one of the more useless enchants in the game. I have never been able to sell all my crap to a whole town in one day because they just do not have enough money, so I don't see the real point in investing in an enchantment that makes me get more money for my loot.
my enchantment is at 100, and i was just creating my everyday, dungeon crawling armour, with two enchantments on each peice. i realize its a pretty useless effect but all the others i had at the time of posting the question, that i was allowed to put on a helmet, where stuff like fortify magika/destruction/alchemy, and i never use any of them and because i had seen other hats/helmets with fortify speechcraft, i thought it was just the best of a bad situation. since then though, ive found and disenchanted fortify bow and water breathing, so i'll stick both of those on my daedric helmet instead.

now all i need is one more grand soul gem and what do ya know, no-one has one, figures. cheers for all the help though.