View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJoeThibaultGo View Post
and a surprisingly addictive multiplayer
Not really...
Quote:
crappy controls? its really the same controls as re4 and 5 just sped up a little more to go with the more action-oriented feel
No way, the controls in RE4 & RE5 are more comfortable IMO.The controls in RE ORC sucks cause it's too hectic all the time and therefore we need appropriate ones.
Quote:
broken cover mechanic? seriously guys? you run up to a piece of cover and automatically stick to it. its a great idea, and not once have i been running or been in the heat of some action and accidentally got stuck into cover (i do tend to take the game slowly, however)
Until I took an arrow to my knee...Nahw really UNTIL YOU GET SHOT WHILE IN COVER, total crap.

Quote:
retarded AI? im not really seeing this. they take cover, fire at enemies, heal me when im low on health, and rarely get downed. they are a vast improvement on sheva, and you can actually choose what 3 squadmates you want to come with you to tailer to your own playstyle (going in guns blazing? bring the medic!)
1. You can't command them.
2. They always running in your line of sight which sucks on higer diffculty. You can't properly shoot at enemies when they stand right in front of you.
3. They still items, pick them up before you and they use them for other things rather than to help you.

Quote:
terrible graphics? really? they are on par with resident evil 5's graphics, and with a much more moody and engrossing level design and atmosphere
Honestly, I put in RE5 after I did 1k this game in just a week and the graphics still looks amazing. Even better than RE ORC. When Sheva walks down the village. HOT!

Quote:
shit story? well im only about half way through, but the story does take back seat to the action. there is a story there however, and fans of re2 and 3 will probably appreciate it more.
...then go full way through...I have every single copy of RE and I'm a huge fan of the series BUT THIS...so sad. Plot holes everywhere and the cutscenes...oh my...

Quote:
thoughts?
You wanted them, there you have it.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote