View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Not really...

No way, the controls in RE4 & RE5 are more comfortable IMO.The controls in RE ORC sucks cause it's too hectic all the time and therefore we need appropriate ones.

Until I took an arrow to my knee...Nahw really UNTIL YOU GET SHOT WHILE IN COVER, total crap.

1. You can't command them.
2. They always running in your line of sight which sucks on higer diffculty. You can't properly shoot at enemies when they stand right in front of you.
3. They still items, pick them up before you and they use them for other things rather than to help you.

Honestly, I put in RE5 after I did 1k this game in just a week and the graphics still looks amazing. Even better than RE ORC. When Sheva walks down the village. HOT!

...then go full way through...I have every single copy of RE and I'm a huge fan of the series BUT THIS...so sad. Plot holes everywhere and the cutscenes...oh my...

You wanted them, there you have it.
Well that just about sums up my thoughts aswell. I will say though that despite its flaws I did really enjoy the game in 4 Player Co-op even if it only lasted just over 2 hours because the campaign (If you can call it that) is ridiculously short. Such a shame.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote