View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #13
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
The x360a review ripped it a new one. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...core-5/review/
I usually dont follow them to much anyway. Some of them they give are just such a ridiculous rating. And some them I think are biased, like The kinect Star Wars review. I saw so many negative comments about it from staff members from the site before it even came out, I think they had it in their mind that the were going to rate it bad even before the played it (Not trying to bash you or anything as being a mod). And they don't average all the scores together to give the final score. Which is silly. I prefer user reviews and I takes bits and pieces from what people say and decide whether to play it or not.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 04-14-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote