View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #52
Flyinjew

Send a message via AIM to Flyinjew

Flyinjew's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba11s View Post
Wind of Battle is a huge pain in the ass. By the time I got all the other achievements I had 8000m registered, so you won't get it naturally. I believe the best way is to get a pal and set up a player match with max time and rounds. Voldo is the quickest fighter, so both of you pick him and have one player go up and one go down. Rubber-band your analog and alternate wins so you can maximize your time in player matches. If you don't like bothering friends with stupid achievements like this one, you can instead get into an E rank quick battle on a stage with no edges and just rubber-band your stick to go backwards. You'll have to manually select rematches for both of these methods so it's not completely automated, but you can easily monitor it while doing other things like watching TV. I personally did the single player method over the course of a few days so I can't tell you exactly how long it took, but people are saying to expect anywhere from eight to 12 hours for this.
If you map guard to a different button and then leave A as "---" you can use a turbo controller and tape the button down. it'll automatically select rematch and because it's not mapped to anything you'll keep walking during the match.
Flyinjew is offline   Reply With Quote