View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #66
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
what, no RE6?! that one will be, judging by how its coming along. i mean, Chris and Leon? in the same game? SIGN ME UP!

jokes aside, RE4 probably has to be mine. the biggest problem i have with the older games is, in hindsight the controls are honestly not the best compared to the newer games. RE4's controls overhaul bringing it to a modern shooter really helped, RE5 made them even better IMO. having the camera behind the character rather than up above just makes things a lot simpler to get used to, in a game where you have to worry about rotating the character and using up to move forward. im still one of the few that liked RE5 though im sure, even though it feels far from RE, especially with it being mostly daylight the whole time, and having a partner always with you.

the only ones i have yet (of the main series at least) to beat are RE3 and Code Veronica. im working on CV right now and maybe sometime i will track down RE3 on PC or GC, or perhaps download it whenever i get a PS3. would be sweet if it was released on 360 too in the same fashion as CV and RE4.

Last edited by shinobigarth; 04-16-2012 at 12:08 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote