View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #31
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDoginOZ View Post
So you havent even played the game yet you are commenting on the ending which you are wrong about, just like the other guys post was wrong,alot of games leave there endings open for sequels,and i agree not everyone can get dlc but in this case the story is so spratic in chapters the dlc does not mean a lick of difference it was nothing major to the story line, and dude i live in Australia we get the arse end of the deal on everything gaming related eg full price tittles are minimum$100, and we have the prepaid msp cards and if we get that would mean most places can get them. next time before you comment maybe have played the game 1st so you know what ur on about.
"Not everyone has the ability to get DLC. For most of the world, a credit card of some type is required. Plus, if they did cut the ending for content(I have no idea, never even heard of the game), that sets a bad precedent for future games. As everything thing else in the world, the costs of gaming will only rise in the future(Resources, bla, bla). "

Did you miss that word? No where did I say I knew this for a fact. I said IF, then I went on to say why, even if I was wrong about the game, it was a bad precedent, then I even stated that I have never played the game.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote