View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
TheLankyguy

Daddy's Angry-15
Defy the supreme being in Episode 19.

Story related and can't be missed.

Once you activate burst as Mantra Asura in the second part of episode 19, this achievement will unlock

A Friend in Need 15
Protect your brother-in-law in Episode 20.

Once you activate burst as Yasha against the Gohma turtle in the second part of episode 20, this achievement will unlock

How Do Ya Like Me Now? 15
Receive a parting gift in Episode 21.

Once Asuras chest opens (revealing the reactor) after the fight in the second part of episode 21, this achievement will unlock

Blaze of Glory 15
Put an end to your wrath once and for all.

Once you activate burst against Chakravartin's final form (Demonic-looking) in the second part of episode 22, this achievement will unlock

Nirvana 15
Complete Part IV: Nirvana.

This achievement will unlock in the result screen of episode 22, and will be the last story related achievement you unlock

Gaea's Champion 90
Complete all episodes in Part IV with an S rank on Hard.As recommended in my previous guide, the best way to gain S ranks are with the obliterator gauge (see my other guide on details on how to unlock this gauge).This is much easier than the "Deity" achievement, and there are only four episodes to do to get this. That said, these episodes are still tricky, so go with caution. See "Deity" on my previous guide for more info on the best way to get S ranks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's it for Asuras wrath achievements (unless they release some for the street fighter crossover DLC's, which I highly doubt) So its been fun from start to end, and I hope something like this style of gameplay is made in the future. Till then, ciao!
TheLankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote