View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #7

Gamertag: D0pe B0I
Originally Posted by TheLankyguy View Post
If you find that you haven't obtained a S rank, dont worry.

Sync is really just being alert at every cutscene, and being able to get excellents at near every occasion. So you should S this one easily

Time and points can be tricky, if you complete a chapter and at the results screen, hit Y and you will see how points are got and which ones give the most. The problem is if you rush too quickly, your battle points will be too low. And if you spend ages upping your points, your time will be too low.

My advice, obliterator gauge as you know will help out majorly. Since most of these are boss fights, what you are aiming for is to unleash as many heavy attacks as possible on the enemy, and to use special attacks alot (when the enemy is down and a Y prompt appears) Also once the burst is full, try some more heavy/ special attacks. And make sure you try to get all the boss counterattack sequences done too.

If you aim for an S in time and sync, and an A in points, you will get your S's in no time.
Originally Posted by TheLankyguy View Post
For time, just know your enemies attack patterns, as some can stop you from hitting them. Get in close at all times, and with the obliterator gauge, keep using heavy attacks to distrupt thier attacks. Pound them quick but not too quick that you could miss out on valuable points. Remember, even if burst is full, keep attacking a little more to boost your ratings.

Its a great DLC from start to end, so just go for it and have fun.
Thanks for the catch up. Just seen it but by the time you posted I am feeling more like my old self and got 2 S ranks down.

I'm having so much fun playing this game again and I'm loving the DLC. Its one of those rare games that even though I beat it like 5 times; it didn't feel like I was grinding achievements.

Now on episode 21. At the end you have the slow-mo (Y) When do I press it? I'm waiting for it to close and it never does. Ill prov have these done by the time you respond but thanks all the same.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote