View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #11
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Fuck this game and all future EA games!!!!!!

You are now ready to chat with Shashi Kant.
Shashi Kant:
Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Shashi Kant how may I help you?
you:
The game Medal of Honor: Airborne has a glitched achievement that won't unlock when requirements are met and the development team said they were working on it. Its been over 6 weeks now and still no word on an update for the game. Can you check to see if they are working on it?
Shashi Kant:
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Shashi Kant:
Let me check with our updates.
you:
Ok.
you:
The Medal of Honor: Airborne for Xbox 360.
Shashi Kant:
Thank you for waiting. I really appreciate your patience.
you:
your welcome
Shashi Kant:
As I have seen this issue is fixed now.
Shashi Kant:
I would appreciate if you could specify the issue in detail. That will help me to resolve our issue in better way.
you:
Well somehow the case I had for it that had all the details got erased.
you:
Its just an achievement in the game called "MP- World War II Victory Medal" that will not unlock once the requirements have been met.
you:
I have talked to about 8 game advisors about this issue but it never gets fixed. Posting in the forums does nothing because the developers don't read them.
you:
How do you know the issue is fixed?
Shashi Kant:
I had a word with my supervisor.
you:
So there was an update for the game?
Shashi Kant:
Are you still facing the same issue?
you:
yes
Shashi Kant:
Okay.
Shashi Kant:
I will inform to my senior regarding this.
Shashi Kant:
Please post it on forum as well.
Shashi Kant:
Moreover, the game forums are often visited and monitored by the Production Team, Development Team and game Designers and the possibility is there that you could have a direct interaction with any of them in the forum and you find your way to get rid of the problem. Your feedback is really important as it helps us to deliver a better game for esteemed members like you.
you:
I have and it does nothing. The topics I created have been there for a long time and I have got no help.
Shashi Kant:
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Shashi Kant:
I will also inform to my senior regarding this.
Shashi Kant:
May I know your name to address youi?
Shashi Kant:
*you?
you:
I have talked to game advisors and inform their senior but it still does not get fixed. Its like the game will no longer ever get support.
you:
Jordan
Shashi Kant:
Thank you Jordan.
you:
*and they inform their senior
Shashi Kant:
Jordan, this is in-game issue.
you:
yes
Shashi Kant:
I will try my best to make your issue in highlight.
Shashi Kant:
We do not have any troubleshooting steps to provide you in this issue.
Shashi Kant:
This is in-game game issue so this can be fixed by development team.
Shashi Kant:
I hope you understand me.
you:
The game is old now and I don't think the development team will ever fix it. I would almost pay them to fix it but after making so many topics in the forums, talking to game advisors, friends, emailing you guys, nothing ever happens. I wish they would take the time to fix it.
Shashi Kant:
I do agree with you.
Shashi Kant:
I can completely understand your state of mind.
Shashi Kant:

you:
Earlier you said the issue has been resolved?
Shashi Kant:
Had it been in my hand I would have fixed it.
Shashi Kant:
I have been informed the issue is fixed now.
you:
Does the information you received mention any details about how to unlock it?
Shashi Kant:
If you are still experiencing the same issue it means it is not fixed for all players.
Shashi Kant:
You may try it.
Shashi Kant:
Stay till the very end of the game (including letting the postgame timer count down). If any randoms happen to be in your game, and they quit - everyone should quit the game and start again.
Shashi Kant:
If you have just started the online portion, go for this achievement first and following comment 3 should garner you the achievement.
you:
You got that off of xbox360achievements.org. I have followed every step on that site and other sites and it still doesn't unlock.
you:
I am just going to have to just give up. For having 94% completion on all my achievements on my account with 155000 gamerscore, this achievement will never be obtained.
Shashi Kant:
I am sorry to say you that as a technical chat support we have very little opportunity to handle in-game issue.
Shashi Kant:
I will inform my senior regarding this.
you:
I have noticed glitched achievements in many other games too.
you:
NEVER BUYING AN EA GAME AGAIN EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote