View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 AM   #8
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AltFoot85 View Post
Those that voted for Homecoming obviously have no idea what true Silent Hill is, that just felt like a different survival horror game.... Like The Room, this felt more like Silent Hill should with a great story.... Good exploration and some really eerie scenes, the thing that sealed this as better for me though was the side quests and that final boss against Wheelman
Well I never played the old Silent Hill games so I'm basing my opinion on the two that I listed. I may have played The Room I just can't remember. All I remember is some creepy ghost screaming "my eyes, MY EYES".

Not sure if it was SH or Fatal Frame maybe?

Either way I'm going to be picking up Silent Hill HD remake so I can see what all the hype is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLBOT View Post
It's a no brainer for fans of the series.... Downpour. Pyramid Head appearing in Homecoming was a big 'fuck you' to fans. PH was part of James' nightmare in SH2 and should never have featured in Homecoming.... I still haven't got over that! =D
I actually heard somebody else complaining about the same thing. I didn't know Pyramid Head was just a SH2 thing. I know when I saw him in Homecoming I nearly shit my pants.

In what order would you guys rate the Silent Hill games?

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote