View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #256
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 XB0X G3N1U5 View Post
How the fuck do you kill GRNDL?

My character is Level 50, and I just keep fucking dying over and over again, and as you can tell, it's really pissing me off.

I want to try this method, as this is the last achievement that I need for this. Myabe I will just go back to stupid runes. So sick of this bullshit game.
What class are you?

He's a piece of cake with any sort of ranged weapons, even on a berserker (it just takes more time to kill him with low ranged skill).

But then again, spider farming isn't going to be too easy without some sort of ranged attack.

Either way, GRNDL is easy:

1. shoot him once he pops out of the ground, continual fire
2. backpedal when he charges while firing (simply backpedaling will allow you to get out of melee range)
3. when he stands up the first time just backpedal while firing into his chest (the exposed gears)
4. then follow step 1 and 2 again until he stands up
5. fire at his head the second time he stands up (holding up on the right stick while keeping right trigger held down) again while backpedaling

Just roll if one of those little flying bastards hooks on to you, otherwise when he runs off to the corner and spits them out, you can just fire at him until he's close again and strafe...that should destroy all of them while you've still got a lock on GRNDL but they fly in front of where you're shooting.