View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #78
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
I did this maybe twice over 250hrs on BC2.. Literally it's impossible to do it on this game as enemies will always jump out and kill you. I've came as close as disabling a few but even after that you have to hold the repair tool on the vehicle for about 10 seconds to finally destroy it. I'm talking about tanks here as the AMTRAC's & BTR's are even stonger, where as jeeps and buggies are fast and are never stood still.

Anyone even done this yet?
I think a better question is how the hell did you play 250 hours in this game in less than 2 months since its release? Did you spend all 250 hours with a repair torch equipped? Doubt it.

Also like it has been said this is very easy to do. And very helpful and your only option to fight a tank if your engineer is equipped with air missiles. Have done this countless times. Just have to have the balls to run up to a tank and go. People rarely jump out.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote