View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:00 AM   #823
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I'm looking to boost the following Turning Point achievements:
  • pwnt - Finish an 8-player ranked or player match in Deathmatch mode with the highest number of kills.
  • MVP - Win an 8-player ranked or player match in Team Deathmatch mode with the highest score.
  • Team Player - Win 20 ranked matches in Team Deathmatch mode.
  • World Tour - Finish a multiplayer game on every map in every mode.
  • Killer - Get 100 ranked match kills in any mode.
"MVP" and "pwnt" can be unlocked in two quick games. Just set the kills to the lowest amount (I think itís ď1Ē kill) and rotate who will go for the achievement.

"Team Player" is glitched in a good way meaning that you don't have to win for it to count towards the achievement, plus it will most likely unlock before the 20th game. Set the kills to the lowest amount. This can be done concurrently with "World Tour" if the maps are rotated and "MVP" if there are 8 people.

I already have the four Deathmatch games for "World Tour"; just need the four games in Team Deathmatch. Again, set the kills to the lowest amount for a quick game.

"Killer" will take some time, and if I don't get it, I don't really care. I hear that only Deathmatch kills count, not Team DM, despite it saying "any mode". But, I am definitely not going for the 500 and 2500 ranked kills.

All in all, this will probably (hopefully) take no more than a half hour. I'm not interested in getting any other achievements that aren't listed above, but will help out (within reason) if you are going for others.

I can be on around 8:30pm EST any night. Iím looking for people in the United States only (because of the time difference). If people want to help out, we can figure out a day and time. Add and message me (so I know why you are friend requesting) on Xbox Live. Make sure you have a headset so we can communicate.

EDIT - I'm going to PM and send Xbox Live messages to the following players to see if we want to get something going. I'd like to get rid of this game finally.

BuckItBong
XeCuT1oNR
epic fail 1710
Tha Kingpin336
ParsleyParsnips
kiekan007
IMMA WILDBOY

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 05-22-2012 at 02:58 PM.