Now we need Space Ace

supadryz

I never felt the love for Space Ace as much as I did for Dragon's Lair. Also, I was never good at Space Ace, only playing it a handful of times. It was a lot more complicated than Dragon's Lair as far as knowing which direction to move in. Plus it was all continuous, no individual scenes. Dragon's Lair II took it a step further as far as scenes that flowed together.

If they released either one of these, I would seriously have to consider not getting them unless the achievements were as easy as Dragon's Lair. Plus, Dragon's Lair is more nostalgic than the other two for me. It would be nice to have them release all three games (it makes perfect sense), but I don't know if I would get the other two.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

that would be nice if Space Ace and Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp were out for XBLA; also Time Gal, Ninja Hayate, Thayer's Quest, Cliff Hanger (Lupin The 3rd), Cobra Command, Airwolf, Badlands and all of the Laserdisc games out there like Super Don Quixote and Mad Dog McCree in a special Laserdisc collection of these games with each game coming in succession for the die-hard laserdisc game fans; there are those who don't like these 80's games but it would be nice to collect and grab the achievements

Edited by Shinkan Archer
error

• 4 weeks later...