View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Jakez123
Steins;Jake

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap (1250)

Dodonpachi Resurrection/Dai-Fukkatsu

Rights of Use: This guide is solely for Xbox360achievements.org and may not be used elsewhere without the permission of me (Jakez123) or a website admin.

Constructive criticism is welcome, this is my first guide so any information on how to make it better is appreciated.

Credit: Before I start I would like to thank Deexor for allowing me to use his videos and walkthroughs for the "100,000 hits", "Humanity's triumph" and "UwaAaaAAaAa" and I would also like to thank A47A47 for allow me to use his images and his solutions for "Iron plate love", "God-like existence" and "Descent to Hell".

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 10/10
Offline: 50 (1000)
Online: 0
Approximate amount of time to 1000: 25+ (Heavily skill dependent)
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 4+ (XBOX 360) 30+ (Arrange B) 1+ (Arrange A) 1+ (Novice)
Number of missable achievements: None
Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes
Glitchy achievements: None
Unobtainable achievements: None
Extra equipment needed?: None

Introduction:

Welcome to Dodonpachi Resurrection. It is the 5th Dodonpachi game in the series and it was developed by CAVE and published by Rising Star Games. It is the first Dodonpachi game which has been given a PAL release. This game is a bullet-hell shooter and was developed by the same people which made Deathsmiles, Espgaluda II and Mushihime-sama Futari.

Breakdown:
Overall, as the player you will play all four different modes in the game. These modes are "XBOX360", "Arrange A", "Arrange B" and "NOVICE". Most achievements are specific only to a certain mode. If it is not indicated I will inform you of the mode which is the best to play to achieve the achievement as well as the location. There is one thing you should keep in mind whilst trying to get achievements for this game, if an achievement is "public" that means you can obtain it in NOVICE MODE unless it is specified that it must be obtained in another mode. If an achievement is secret, that means it must be obtained in "XBOX360" unless it is otherwise specified. The game consists of 5 different stages and contains hidden routes as well as hidden bosses.

When you first start the game and enter any mode you will earn:

Engage Hostiles.

Upon successfully completing the game on NOVICE MODE or XBOX360 MODE you will earn:

A.I.
NextExy
Perfect*
Ray'n
Shooty

As well as:

TYPE-A
TYPE-B
TYPE-C

Depending on the ship you used.

Novice mode - Novice mode is actually what it says on the tin; it's a watered down version of the game which is significantly easier than it's XBOX360 mode counterpart. It is best to get a feel for the game and learn BEE locations and how the stages pan out. In NOVICE mode you should earn the following achievements:

Taking a detour
Pruning the Tulips
Senko
Raiko
Abominable execution weapon
]-[|/34<#!
2x Bonus
3x Bonus
5x Bonus
A Daunting Task
Suicide Mission
Just Don't Bomb
Bee Completion

XBOX360 mode -
Xbox360 mode is much harder than NOVICE mode. Enemies shoot out more bullets and BOMB pick-ups no longer fully fill your stock of BOMBS, instead they only add one to your gauge. In XBOX360 MODE you will earn:

7x Bonus
KABOOM!!!!
By no means.
BOMB Style Victory
POWER Style Victory
STRONG Style Victory
Slow and Steady Wins the Race
Quitting my Bomb Addiction

ARRANGE A -
ARRANGE A has you use a preselected ship which is exclusive to this mode; it introduces a method of picking up HYPERS and allows you to collect up to 5 HYPER items at once. In ARRANGE A you will earn:

Taking a Detour
White Bee Hive
Full Power!
Charged Up
Extreme Generator
10,000 Hits!
100,000 Hits!
Non-infinite Loop
The One that Got Away...
Humanity's Triumph

ARRANGE B -
ARRANGE B allows you to select any level to play on, whilst playing you kill enemies for points and if you kill multiple enemies in succession they will drop "Expert Items" which further increase your score. It also allows you to customize your ship which adds versatility and affects it's overall performance. In ARRANGE B mode you will earn:

Hyper*Hyper
This One's Free!
UwaAaaAAaAa
God-like Existence
Iron Plate Love
Automatic Transmission
Thank You For Playing
Too Close for Comfort
Lonnnnnng Range
Descent to Hell

For a location of the BEES use this link:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-...6/hatiura.html

Conclusion:
Overall Dodonpachi is a very fun game and it's very addicting, although the game is very difficult it is also very enjoyable and I recommend playing it. If you need any help for any achievement look at the achievement guide below, if it still doesn't help you, post and I or another member of the community will hopefully respond answering your query.

Last edited by Jakez123; 05-27-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote