View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #25
Market

Market N Rena's Gamercard
just as an FYI, there are quite a few things that aren't in this guide... it's not wrong, just lacking full detail... such as ECM's being on nearly every map on Expert, not just Cayman Global maps... I haven't been willing to go through the entire guide to write a "guide update", but I think the writers didn't play enough of the game to find out all this stuff...

side note! this was not meant to knock the guide OR offend it's creator(s)!! *all* of it is very helpful!! just leans heavily to the "incomplete" side is all..

if you're looking for advice on the game, I'm your guy... well, I should be seeing as I've got the "honor" of most hours playing it on the 360...

not sure I should be proud or embarrassed... hahaha

EDIT: wow... I went back and read this and realized how full of myself this sounds... sheesh, I apologize... what I meant here is that I'm still quite active in the game and if anyone wanted clarification or challenge tips, I'm more than happy to field questions... not that I'm the foremost expert on the game! we've found out quite a few little tidbits of info that I've not seen here, or anywhere else for that matter, but we're still finding out things about this game...

my point was not to make the creators of this seem unskilled or lacking knowledge!!

now I'm gonna sit in the corner and finish my other foot... =)

Last edited by Market; 06-01-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Market is offline   Reply With Quote