View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #104
Dr Illmatik

Dr Illmatik's Gamercard
Friday Night Boosting!

Ok people, trying to get a group together on Friday night to boost all we can in multiplayer, squad, or what else we can. We are looking to start around 11pm Eastern time. I got two people for sure. We need a total of eight. Send me a message on XBL if you want in. Gamer tag is: Dr ILLMATIK
I like to get at least 10 people lined up, just in case some don’t make it. Please have a mic, and able to communicate.
I know the servers are jacked up right now, so like to get people with some patience, also people who are willing to help out after they get the achievements.

I will update the list as people join. Let’s make this happen!

We got all eight we need, however I would like to get a few more for back-up. So keep sending messages and I'll keep adding names! If we have enough people who get the achievements they can leave and others can take their place!

1)Dr Illmatik
2)Phantom Zero Z
3)FearlessEugene
4)Suicide Shrimp
5)Cipher Complex
6) Awesome X 916
7)The Machine 407
8)tsr ketama gold
9)
10)

After were done with all squad/multiplayer achievements, we can start level boosting. This can be done using the battlefield 3 medic trick. Only we use stun guns and pick each other up for 750 points a time.

Last edited by Dr Illmatik; 05-30-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added player