View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #17
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA View Post
With Mauls quest you shouldnt have gone and killed the female bandits. Instead you should have just gone and gotten pike. You could try giving her the arison bond I guess
That's the thing, I didn't kill them for the quest with Maul. I convinced Pike to return like we talked about in the thread I made asking about this quest. I was just exploring the map when I first found them. Most of them were apathetic to my presence so I looted the place. When I found the leader for the first time, she was already hostile for no reason. So I defended myself.

I only realized later that she had a quest symbol over her head. How can I give her a gift if she starts fighting me when I get close to her? Will she eventually forget about it and let me talk to her? Am I supposed to wear another piece of clothing with the set of clothes to cover my face?

I'm going to try and leave Maul's badge in my storage and approach them again. Hopefully that works. If it does, I'll report back and let everyone know.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote